Dr. Charles Norman
Meet a dentist who is passionate about both his profession and his community. After receiving top training and graduating from the University of North Carolina School of Dentistry, Dr. Norman made the decision to set up his practice focused on treating families in the Greensboro area. Since the practice inception in 1977, Dr. Norman and his dedicated team have been providing the most state-of-the-art dental care to thousands of beloved patients just like you.
To ensure that he stays apprised of the industry developments, Dr. Norman has invested hundreds of hours into continuing education courses related to the latest technologies and clinical skills necessary to provide best dental care possible. Trust that your smile and oral health are in the hands of a true expert-one with extensive, up-to-date education and years of valuable experience.
Outside his work at Norman Dental, Dr. Norman is highly involved in many dental organizations that promote dental health and awareness. He has served in many leadership capacities including:
- President of the American Dental Association
- President of the North Carolina Dental Society
- Part-time faculty member at the UNC School of Dentistry
- Volunteer with Guilford free Dental Clinic
- Local coordinator for the Mission of Mercy dental clinic
He maintains active membership in:
- The North Carolina Dental Society
- The Guilford County Dental Society
- The American Dental Association
- The Academy of General Dentistry
He has been honored as a fellow in the:
- American College of Dentists
- International College of Dentists
- Pierre Fauchard Academy
- Distinguished Alumni of the UNC School of Dentistry
In his spare time, Dr. Norman enjoys spending time with his family and friends, playing golf, gardening and outdoor recreation.